Beautiful Bali - For Solo Travellers
Beautiful Bali – For Solo Travellers
Travel to Bali and discover Indonesia’s beautiful island escape on an adventure specifically designed for the solo traveller. Dotted with small, character-filled villages, smouldering volcanoes rising out of lush rich fields, idyllic beaches and colourful reefs, Bali is the perfect island getaway. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, explore an underwater world in Bali Barat National Park, feast on delicious Balinese cuisine and enjoy moments of absolute peace in Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a Hindu–Buddhist lake temple dedicated to the goddess of the waters. Share your experiences with like-minded solo adventurers as you fall in love with the warmth of the Balinese people, their ornate customs and welcoming culture that are synonymous with this beautiful destination.
- Ubud – Campuhan Ridge & Village walk
- Ubud – Kecak dance performance
- Ubud – Bayung Gede (Kahyangan) Village to Tampak Siring cycling tour
- Sidemen – Village tour & traditional lunch
- Mt Batur – Sunrise volcano climb
- Lovina – Menjangan Island Reef snorkeling tour
- Lovina – Banjar Hot Springs
- Munduk – Waterfall walk
- Lovina – Seririt Market visit
- Bedugul – Balinese offering in local home
- Bedugul – Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Make new friends and lifelong memories as you explore Bali with other solo travellers who share your passion for adventure.
- A guided hike to the summit of Mt Batur will provide you with dazzling sunrise vistas that stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani.
- The lovely, peaceful village of Sidemen is nestled in the lush Balinese hills. This is the perfect place to escape the tourists, and the heat!
- Ubud is the artistic and cultural heart of Bali, enjoy a guided walk through the lush green surrounds and gain an insight into daily village life.
- With hiking, cycling and snorkelling, this trip is steeped in outdoor activities. But there’s also plenty of time to relax – bathe in hot springs, laze on the beach or stroll around botanical gardens.