Explore the beautifully rugged landscapes of Iceland’s western peninsulas with soaring coastal cliffs, centuries-old volcanic glaciers and idyllic waterfalls on a nine-day Premium adventure. Enjoy a boat cruise between icebergs at Glacier Lagoon, trek around vast waterside craters, visit local artisans in Grundarfjordur and charming fishing villages, and dip your toes in the Arctic Ocean. See the highlights of Iceland with expert local knowledge and time to explore – you’ll get a true taste of this Northern European outpost.
- Reykjavik – Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Borgarfjordur – Deildartunguhver Hot Spring
- Golden Circle – Thingvellir National Park (Parliament Plains)
- Borgarfjordur – Hraunfossar & Barnafoss Waterfalls
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula – Snaefellsjokull, Arnarstapi & Stykkisholmur
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula – Liston’s Stone Carving Workshop
- Trollaskagi Peninsula – Siglufjordur
- Trollaskagi Peninsula – Icelandic Specialties Tasting
- Myvatn – Godafoss Waterfall
- Hauganes Whale Watching Excursion
- Myvatn – Lake Myvatn
- Myvatn – Namaskard Boiling Mud Pools, Dimmuborgir & Skutustadir Crater Group
- Jokulsarlon – Glacier Lagoon Boat Ride
- East Fjords – Scenic Drive
- South Coast – Laki Lava Fields
- South Coast – Seljalandsfoss & Skogafoss Waterfalls
- Hvolsvollur Valley – Responsible Travel Tree Planting Activity
- Reykjavik – Walking Tour
- Golden Circle – Strokkur Geyser & Gullfoss Waterfalll
- Reykjanes Peninsula – Blue Lagoon
- Witness the diversity of Iceland’s natural phenomena – rootless craters, glacial lakes and geothermal lagoons. Visit Gulfoss, Iceland’s largest waterfall, the famous Blue Lagoon, and drive through fields of lava.
- Get to know Iceland’s gentle giants on board an eco-friendly carbon neutral sailing boat. This Exclusive Experience allows you to respectfully and silently spot whales with the help of an expert guide.
- Step into Iceland’s history during your Feature Stay at the country’s oldest hotel. Enjoy personal and friendly service and old-fashioned touches, from antique furniture to original architecture.
- Gain an insight into how the eruption of Eyafjallajokull volcano in 2010 has affected the lives of the residents in the Hvolsvollur Valley, then take part in their tree planting project during this Exclusive Experience.
- From a soak in the Deildartunguhver Hot Spring to a visit to a local artist’s stone carving workshops and a tasting session of Icelandic specialties, your Exclusive Experiences will deepen your understanding of Icelandic culture.
Thingvellir National Park / Borgarfjordur / Snaefellsnes Peninsula
Snaefellsnes Peninsula / Skagafjordur
Trollaskagi Peninsula / Akureyri / Husavik
Husavik / Lake Myvatn / Egilsstadir
East Fjords / Jokulsarlon
Skaftafell National Park / South Coast / Hella
Golden Circle / Reykjavik