Stepping into the Frankfurt Zoo is like entering another world: hold on to your hat while you marvel at all the majestic African animals and the exciting, colourful world of Madagascar. The list of foreign and exotic places and settings goes on and on and there is a total of 4,500 animals and over 500 species from across the globe here. Apart from the fixed features, there are festivals, exhibits and themed tours to enjoy as well.
- Address: Bernhard-Grzimek-Allee 1, Frankfurt
- Phone: +49 69 21 23 37 35
- More Info: www.zoo-frankfurt.de
- More Info: 9:00-19:00 (Summer) 9:00-17:00 (Winter)
- Address: Underground U6, U7: Zoo / Tram 14: Zoo
- More Info: 9048b47fee2dcfee45e2a2cd52663828094a46be