The School Museum in Friedrichshafen offers an insight into the development of German education. Here you can see everything from the convent schools in the 800's to those of the present day.
- Address: Friedrichstraße 14, Friedrichshafen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 754 120 355 610
- More Info: www.schulmuseum-fn.de
- Opening House: Mon-Fri 10am-5pm
- More Info: ea2a55e55f0bdd2ad9893bcf55bac3fe10e2dd50
Do & See
Friedrichshafen is beautifully located on the Northern banks of Lake Constance, offering unlimited possibilities: why not walk along the lake and enjoy the amazing view of the Austrian and Swiss Alps or climb up on the lookout tower to get a view over the landscape. The town also offers interesting exhibitions like The Zeppelin Museum where you can learn about the history of the flying machines, and, as so, you will certainly find yourself busy with exciting activities.