The Romanian Athenaeum concert hall is home to the superb Filarmonica George Enescu and the hub of Bucharest’s musical activity. Exquisite mosaics and historical frescoes adorn the 19th-century circular building, which hosts impressive orchestral concerts and other performances. You can visit the the ornate, domed, circular building without attending a concert, too.
- Address: Ateneul Român, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, Bucharest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +40 21 315 2567
- More Info: www.fge.org.ro/en
- Opening House: Mon–Thu 9am–10am / 2pm–6pm; Fri–Sun 9am–6pm
- More Info: 3c3ad0e2af9f072c1793bcd39680f00a12e2d52c