SalzburgCopyright: Vlady Nykulyak/Unsplash
Monkeys is a cosy café and a bar down by the picturesque River Salzach. It’s the perfect place to meet up whether you crave a glass of fine wine, a handcrafted cocktail, or a night filled with dancing. During the summer months, Monkeys offers wonderful sunsets and a splendid view of Fortress Hohensalzburg.
- Address: Imbergstrasse 2a, Salzburg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Info: www.monkeys-salzburg.at
- Address: Sun–Thu 11:30am–1am, Fri & Sat 11:30am–2am
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/monkeys.salzburg/
Bars & Nightlife
Salzburg has, surprisingly, a large selection of bars. Just as with the restaurants, the best experience is at one of the traditional bars. In other words, head for Salzburg’s wonderful beer gardens, the Biergarten. Try Augustiner Bräu on Augustinergasse 4, whose beer is still brewed by monks or the Stiegl-Keller at Festungsgasse 10, part of the Stiegl brewery, with postcard-perfect views.