Ravenous meat eaters sit around a big open fire and tuck into wild game — eland, zebra, springbok, kudu and crocodile — carved off Masai spears. The Carnivore in Johannesburg is a franchise of the equally famous counterpart in Nairobi, and it has received awards such as Best Restaurant to Take Tourists To and Best Traditional Restaurant. Even if you’re not a carnivore, you can still come here and dine on fish and veggie dishes, and have your dinner accompanied by fine wine.
- Address: 69 Drift Boulevard, Muldersdrift Estate, Johannesburg
- Phone: +27 11 950 6000
- More Info: carnivore.co.za
- Opening House: Daily 11am–11pm
- More Info: 77bfa7c1f588f7a88734f212aefa22beccb6452f
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/carnivorejhb/